PET URINE STAIN & ODOR REMOVAL | FERNDALE, WAStop living with nasty pet stains and odors in your home!
Superior Pet Stain Removal Service
Are you on the lookout for a top-quality pet urine stain removal service? Then you’ve come to the right place! The pet stain team here at John’s Chem-Dry of Whatcom County offers a highly-rated service that has been proven to remove virtually any pet urine stain from carpet. We call our system P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). It targets the tiny urine crystals left behind by your pet to get the stain out for good. Check out the video to see what makes P.U.R.T.® the superior way to remove pet stains in Ferndale, WA.
Why DIY & Other Services Fail
Pet urine has always been tricky to remove. It can seep deep into the carpet fibers, and many DIY solutions and even professional services just push the stain deeper down. As the carpet dries, the stain will wick itself back to the surface. This can be frustrating and stinky because pet urine odor is just as difficult to remove. With more than 30 years of experience removing pet stains in Ferndale, the team here at John’s Chem-Dry of Whatcom County has pretty much seen it all. If we cant get it out, then nobody can.
The P.U.R.T.® Process Broken Down
- We have to determine the severity of the stain by performing a blacklight inspection.
- If the damage is bad enough, we’ll pull back the carpet to inspect the pad*
- If the pad has been completely soaked, it will be removed and replaced.*
- Odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- We will then start attacking the stain by applying P.U.R.T.® heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. The locally operated service provider may not have all tools required for select services.