SANITIZING SERVICEGet a healthier home or business with our hospital-grade sanitizer service in Bellingham, WA
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SANITIZING EXPERTS
John’s Chem-Dry of Whatcom County is The Healthy Home Authority® here in Bellingham. We have been providing our customers with healthier homes and office spaces for more than 28 years. As a drier, cleaner, & healthier carpet cleaner, we use a proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process combined with hospital-grade sanitizers.
These sanitizers are EPA-Approved and have been tested and proven against germs, bacteria and even viruses. In these difficult times, the peace of mind these types of sanitizers can offer has never been more important.
To help you feel safer and create a healthy environment for your family, we are offering a full Sanitizing Service. Our professionally-trained technicians will apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
SAFE & EFFECTIVE RESULTS
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application attacks and destroys the germs and bacteria that currently live in the surfaces of your home.
As part of our Sanitizing Service, our technicians in Bellingham will inspect and find any areas of concern. They will then vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before starting to apply the sanitizers.
The sanitizers are applied through a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. We’ll apply sanitizers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
Book A Sanitizer Application With Us Today!
SANITIZING SERVICE PROCESS
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
High Touch Areas:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Touch Areas include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
WITH ANY CLEANING
OTHER RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY. CALL FOR COMPLETE DETAILS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY COUPONS AT ANY TIME.
“Very much appreciated your professional and competent service. Allergies are under control and carpets look good as new. I can’t thank you enough. I wouldn’t hesitate to call you back.”
“Great to have Johns Chem Dry in Whatcom Co. They do an amazing job with our carpets in our very busy clinic. What people bring in on their feet – John & Jean are able to get out!”
“I trust the Chem-Dry method and would never use any other type of carpet cleaning again. Call these guys to see what a difference they can make in your home. Ask for the Healthy Home; it’s amazing!”
“John’s Chem-Dry did an excellent job cleaning our carpets. They did a great job cleaning up areas that our cats had peed on. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get their carpets cleaned!”
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.